Wednesday 22 November 2017

The Printed Word


The new theme for 
'The Printed Word

  I have always loved reading  so this theme has really appealed to me.




While I was making the first page, the  idea for  a second version came to me. Books open doors  for us,  knowledge is so important for everyone.
  I imagined this little one stepping through the page of her book, looking for the answers of the many questions she wanted to ask.


  I used a digital die cut from the computer program I use to cut out the fairy figures from a  book page. So no books were messed up or torn apart to create these pages. 

Thank you for calling in today, your visit and comments are always appreciated.






Digital information can be
found in my sidebar.

7 comments:

  1. I like those colorful fairies. It's great vintage feel too and ode to childhood. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both pieces ... and yes, indeed, books are the door to worlds we'll never see in person, yet they allow us to travel afar! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them are beautiful. I prefer the first one with
    lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork and a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pieces are beautiful with a story behind each one. I love the soft colours too. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent work. I so enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.