Wednesday 31 January 2018

Two themes and a little crafty play time.


This is my digital page for this weeks theme for the

..........Old Fashioned Girl.
..................................
.....................................

I have also  played around in the digital program that I use
 to change the colours of  my original page.
I altered,  added a few extras  and changed things so the  colours I ended up with were mainly
 Turquoise and Red
which happens to be the theme for  this weeks
Three Muses Challenge



Thank you for calling in to visit me here, you are always very welcome
and your comments are always appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. Cool piece Yvonne. I love the first quote. I think I need to do that for myself. What, I don't know. Both of these are beautiful pieces. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Softly elegant and exquisitely rendered. Wonderful pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both versions are gorgeous and fully dreamy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy and beautifully made.
    Happy day 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful pieces Yvonne but the first was my favourite... why? because of that great fun quote which made me chuckle :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layers make this a very elegant picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage piece-great color work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful examples of the wonders of digital art! Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both pieces are stunning.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.