Tuesday 20 February 2018

A grungy playtime.



'Grunge'
is this weeks theme for the
This is my take on the theme, starting off with  lots of layers for the background .
.....................
......................
I really enjoyed making this page and continued my grungy playtime
 to make this next page for the Dreamers challenge theme  over at
Digital Whispers
'Heart'



Thank you for calling in today.
Your visit is very much appreciated.

Notes and credits about my digital pages
 can be found in my sidebar

16 comments:

  1. Two most beautiful artpieces with just the right measure of soft grunge. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yvonne, you are on a creative roll. These are some more gorgeous pieces! Love the detail in the face on the first piece. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grunge play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What splendid grunge! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are awesome and clever, great jod Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, both are beautiful. My favorite is Audrey and
    Clark (?).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I can see you had great fun too... these are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these art pieces are wonderful and the quote on the first one certainly made me think. Amazing how black and white catches the eye so well these days and it is maybe because we have coloured images everywhere else.

    Have a great day Yvonne

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังสยองขวัญ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.